- Condo-Link Services offers affordable solutions for condominium living in New Brunswick.
– Need clarification of your By-Law, Declaration, or Common Element rules?
– Want help setting up your financial and administrative systems?
– Looking for assistance in registering a lien?
Condo-Link can help. We also offer training for preparing Estoppel Certificates, seminars on a variety of topics (see, and referrals to professionals with expertise in the condominium industry.
- Potential buyers, investors, and mortgagees can order document reviews to ensure an informed decision is made on the purchase of a condominium.
- Document Reviews – Condominium Corporations may want to modernize their Declaration and/or By-Laws. Condo-Link Services can guide your Corporation through the process. We offer a review of your existing documents and advice on useful changes. Condo-Link now offers services to amend your Declaration and By-Law. The owner of Condo-Link as been appointed as a Commissioner of Oaths and can amend your documents and sign the Affidavit of Corporate Execution. Let a knowledgable, experienced condo owner and condo industry professional advise your Corporation on what changes you should consider.
- Professional development sessions are provided to industry professionals who serve the condominium industry. Topics include: Complying with the NB Condominium Property Act, Estoppel Certificates, Governing Documents and more. Contact Condo-Link for complete details.
Judy Orr, MBA, Commissioner of Oaths
The owner of Condo-Link Services Incorporated has more than 25 years management experience; completed her MBA; and was involved in the consultation process to update the NB Condominium Property Act. Judy has recognized the need for more education and services to support the condominium industry in the province of New Brunswick. In particular, owners and board members need better information, education, and alternatives for managing their property and ensuring their corporation remains sustainable.
Judy served on the Steering Committee for the creation of the Canadian Condominium Institute, New Brunswick Chapter; currently serves as the Vice-President of CCI NB; served on the CCI National Education Committee; is a frequent presenter at CCI seminars and courses; has served as Treasurer and Bookkeeper for a condominium corporation; and has lived in a condominium corporation for more than 40 years.
Content published on this website is owned solely by Condo-Link Services Incorporated. All rights reserved. No content on this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or any form of information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing from Condo-Link Services Incorporated.