Looking for Information or Professional Development Sessions?
Condo-Link offers a variety of seminars and Professional Development Sessions. These sessions are tailored to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for information on how the new legislation impacts you or a condo corporation needs details about specific topics, Condo-Link can help. Some information sessions can be provided in group sessions with members from several condos attending together.
For complete details, contact email@example.com or 506-455-9207.
Examples of sessions include:
- Estoppel Certificates – what are they & what are the requirements under the new legislation?
- Management Styles for Condominiums: What’s best for your condominium?
- Registering a Lien, Arbitration, Legal Action: Effective ways to ensure compliance in condos
- What the Board can do when there is an increased demand for handicap parking spaces?
- Common Elements & Exclusive-Use Common Elements: What are they? Who pays for their maintenance? How to identify them on the condo corporation’s PLAN and DECLARATION.
- How to make your condo smoke-free.
- Voting procedures for condos: including poll votes, proxy votes, eligible voters, and procedures
- The pros and cons of Elevator Maintenance Contracts for condominiums.
- Financial & Administrative Systems for Condominiums: initial setup, budgets, condo fees, etc.
- Document Review – what does a document review cover & why are they important to mortgagees and prospective buyers?
- By-Law enforcement: How does the Board of Directors manage rule infractions in a fair manner?